The process included drawing lots of ghosts, both colored and blue. We used lots of transparency paper. we drew both open and closed pac mans. We went through multiple ideas before choosing on pac-man.
We used the basic principles of timing, slow-out and slow-in, anticipation, and staging.
Timing: we used more drawing in between the frames of pacman switching from moth open to mouth closed. This makes the video crisper.
Slow-in and Slow-out: We had more drawings near the starting pose, and less in the middle.
Anticipation: You could anticipate the action between pac man and the ghosts.
Staging: We used one action clearly stated to get the idea acrI think stop motion is very complicated and harder than it seems. I would not try to do stop motion in my free time. I was not good at it at all.
What did you create? Why did you pick these subjects over others? Does the subject have any specific meaning to you? I created two cinemagraphs. I picked these subjects because these two videos were from one of my favorite trips. This subject really doesn't have any cool meaning to me.
What was difficult about the project? Is there anything you would recommend for someone in the future? I found nothing difficult in this project really, except for my video not working properly and my car not looking natural. :( I would recommend someone to make theirs look very natural and more still.
1. Blowing bubbles and having the bubbles be the only thing moving
2. hair blowing and that being the only thing moving
3. Someone holding a flower and the flower moving
4. skateboard moving and somebody chasing it
5. A protest going on and only the speaker or someone in the crowd moving
I am trying to create a pattern inspired by space and things in space like planets, aliens and stars.
Right now i am in the middle of making the images from my sketch digital, the alien was the hardest the rest should be quick. My plan is to finish making them digital and then to put them into a pattern. I think what I have done before is super good and I am really proud of my alien.
1. What element is traditional medium and how did you use this element? I used blue watercolors to create the background of my holiday card.
2. Explain your process and how you came up with the idea. My process was to sit in the art room for a few days thinking about all the art i have no ability to do. water color seemed like the easiest thing to do, even though it still came out bad because i cant art. Then i wrote happy holidays and drew a snowman.
3. What would make it difficult? Everything because I am so bad at art. I didn't know how to blend any of my watercolors so it looked choppy and had to blend it in Photoshop.
4. What did you find successful about your piece? The snowman I made on the card and the custom brushes of stars and snowflakes i made. I also really liked the reindeer brush i made.
1. Why did you pick the product you did? I picked the product i did because it was one of the only available containers i had and I had no other creative ideas for the container other than some makeup wipes.
2. How did you design your piece? Tell me your process. I struggled hardcore and then i figured out my color scheme of blue, gray and white and then it all just kind of fell into place. I came of with a name for my product and then copied and pasted the caution sand uses and stuff from the clorox bottle onto my piece. Then i multiplied many wipes and pasted them on the edges.
3. What is most successful about your design? The way the wipes come together when the piece is folded. Like the edges of the papers meet and the wipes kind of form.
4. If you could change anything about the piece, what would you do and why? I would change everything because i am not creative and couldn't come up with anything else. I also wish i could draw a little better to have some cool designs on my product.